Position Senior Hardware Engineer
Skills Test Equipment, Hardware, Integration, Firmware
Education HW Engineer
- Bachelor degree with 10 years of experience
- Master degree with 7-8 years of experience
Temis has gained a great experience in designing very versatile testing systems (EGSE), allowing our customers the finalization of complex devices such as satellites or payload, without having to carry out tests in the field.
Ideally the applicant will be responsible for the design, verification and qualification of the TEMIS electronics products (hardware and firmware) that will be then integrated in more complex systems.
The applicant will be in charge to make both the preliminary design, including critical analysis, and the detailed design, following possible external suppliers during the design and manufacturing of the boards, providing leadership and direction to other junior HW engineers.
The following skills are required:
- Team Working;
- Documentation of Hardware Requirements, Design, Validation and Testing;
- English language (written and spoken).
The applicant should have also knowledge and some experience of Test Equipment Hardware Design and System HW integration including:
- Electronic schematics read-out and analysis with identification of marginality problems and design’s weaknesses;
- Electronic schematics design (analogue and digital design)
- Electronic schematics simulation
- Electronic components selections;
- ECSS standards knowledge
- Test Equipment Safety regulations;
- Need to write new test procedures based upon the hardware requirements for the assigned project;
- Specifically electronics’ hardware testing will include but may not be limited to:
- Electronic Hardware Functional testing;
- Electronic Hardware Verification;
- Environmental testing;
- Fault Injection Testing;
- Knowledge of EMC and EMI testing;
- The ability to analyze complex technical problems and offer innovative, reasoned and practical solutions to demanding requirements is highly desirable;
- Basic knowledge of Labview to support HW/SW integration.
- FPGA FW programming knowledge