TEMIS has design experience for mechanical, electronic and software aspects of complex test solutions for Hardware & Software In the Loop systems based on standard COTS and/or Custom Hardware and Open Source Software technologies.
Service Oriented Architecture
- Service Managers handle physical/logical resources (services)
- TCL Commands are exposed by each managers and can be organized within script
- Virtual Data Bus is a component that allow high modularization and scalability
Multi-platform software implementation
- Windows, Linux, Linux Real-Time
- Unique MMI (GTK, QT) in all platform
- Matlab®/Simulink ® models integration
- Target Software re-hosting
- Event-driven behavioral emulation
- Legacy Systems integration
- TCL Test Sequence scripts execution
- Data Logging (file, DB, etc).
- Data Monitoring and Analysis (graphs, diagrams, etc.)
COTS Standard Interfaces
- Bus (RS232/422/485, CAN , Packetwire, MIL-STD 1553, etc.)
- Signals (Digital, Analog, etc.)
- Power (DCDC, ACDC, etc).
- Signal conditioning, Level Translators
PC Rack Mount, single-board computer
- PCI, VME, PCI Express, etc.
- LVDS, Gigabit Ethernet, FlexRay
- FPGA design and development for Xilinx Spartan3, Xilinx Virtex4FX (Hardo Core PowePC) ,Virtex4LX, Virtex5
- Firmware and embedded software development for Freescale MPC5554, MPC8270, MPC85xx, MCF52259, DSP Texas Instruments TMS320C64xx, TMS320F28xx, TMS320DM64xx, Renesas SH7058, SH7080, ST Teso STA2058
Products > ATE Systems > ATE Architecture